Hairstyle Mall - Don't order from http://www.hairstylemall.net/

Minneapolis, Minnesota 3 comments

Update by user Jan 13, 2012

Able to get money back from PayPal since the company didn\'t follow through with sending product on time and never responded back to PayPal\'s requests. Found another company that was able to send me a straightener for the same price and I received it in a couple days....now that\'s what I\'m talking about. Nice!

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2011

I've been waiting for 3 weeks for my flat iron....I don't think it's coming and their customer service stinks. I just filed a Claim with PayPal to get my money back. They do NOT respond or let customers know of item status. Fraud! Plus, they are foreign company trying to pass as U.S. No wonder I never received the item...my guess is the company has changed names several times to get away with whatever criminal acts they are trying to do. Sad! Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or money with this company.

They promise things they DO NOT perform:

- Provide 24/7 customer support on weekdays.

- Offer our customers the most competitve retail and wholesale prices.

- Streamline the buying and paying process.

- Deliver goods to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.

- Ensure the excellent quality of our products.

Review about: Ghd Flat Iron.

Comments

Ordered a chi flat iron never received a confirmation email, very skeptic about this website. Don't order plz..

They changed their website to hairstylemalls.com.I also purchased a Chi from them.

It came defective and is obviously fake! They will not issue me a refund. The package came from a personal address, not the company.

It had no receipt or return address in it.SHADY, SHADY, SHADY-DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE.

#392097

Thanks for letting us know I had a feeling about this site so I had to do some investigation first :^)